RMS 1.90% $2.14 ramelius resources limited

something else is in the wind, page-5

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Will the SPP be first in first served Reiner ? I don't think so because like I just posted a couple of hours ago the announcement says this :

Ramelius retains the right to scale-back applications under the SPP if the value of subscriptions exceeds $15 million. If there is a scale-back, the Company may in its absolute discretion, determine to apply the scale-back to the extent and in the manner that it sees fit.

So I would imagine you can send in an application for 15k worth of shares but you'll get what you're given depending on how many people apply and how much each person wants. There will turn out to be a threshold through which you cant get any more and I'm tipping shareholders will be lucky to get a maximum of 5k. They won't be raising any more than 15m. There are around 6660 shareholders.

What they aren't doing is making it pro-rata and maybe that is because they don't feel the 15m is a significantly large another capital raising to bother going about it that way ? I'm not sure how difficult or complicated it would be to manage a pro-rata raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.