HUM 1.16% 42.5¢ humm group limited

Hi Valued Investors and Speculators,I am prettty happy that...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Valued Investors and Speculators,

I am prettty happy that since I posted this thread' Something is Fishy about FXL" on 28 April 2020, FXl has gone up from about 72 cents to $1.14 (an increase of 58%) and 31.2% in the last 6 trading sessions. So lots of money has been made.

I then nominate another share ECX on the 5th May, applying the same rationale and called it "Something is Fishy about ECX". Guess what today, ECX went up about 17%.

So do I stop nominating another share now as I may consider myself Twice lucky. No, because by applying the same rationale, i noted the following about the BNPL shares in the last 6 trading sessions: FXL - Up 31.2%, Z1P - Up 32%, SZL -Up 37.4%, OPY - Up 22.8% and the grand daddy of them all - APT - Up 39.7%.

But there is one lone BNPY share that has not risen but has dropped in the last 6 trading sessions. That share is SPT and hence my thread now is "Something is Fishy about SPT"

SPT is the lone Buy Now Pay later shares which is Down 10.5% in the last 6 sessions - the only exception in the Buy Now Pay later shares category. Yes, you may say they recently have a 39 million placement share issue only to professional investors at 41 cents and these investors could still sell and make money at the current share price. Hence you may argue that may be the reason why the share price of SPT is therefore depressed.

However, if you appy this same argument why is another share, SXL with a Big rights of 143 million at 9 cents is now selling at 16 cents.

Therefore, "Something is Fishy about SPT" and like the other 2 shares - FXL and ECX - i don't believe it will stay at this low price of 44 cents for too long. By the way, I have bought a fair bit of SPT shares as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $208.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $259.1K 612.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46000 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 13537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.