PYC 0.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Something for everyone

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    IMG_0878.PNG

So I am a FA investor (speculator) but PYC is obviously in a cyclical uptrend and I am amazed how it follows such basic tech tools like a MACD and fibbonacci retracements.

The MACD crossed for a BUY back in mid Dec at about 1.8c and then after a 4.5c high the MACD SELL signal crossed about 7 weeks later at about 3.6c. The Fibbonacci retracement predicted a maximum retreat from the high of 4.5c to be 2.8c ie 4.5c - (4.5c-1.8c x 0.618) = 2.8c which was the low and 2 weeks later the MACD crossed for a BUY at about 3.2c

Once again, after a 5c high this time, the MACD crossed for a SELL at 4.3c around mid May and is quickly making it's way down for another BUY cross signal. Fibbonacci retracement targets this time are between 4.2c and max 3.7c (0.382 & 0.618 with todays 3.9c being the 50% retracement).

Any clear MACD cross is a good one but the best signal would be a cross over below the zero line which could be achieved in the next few weeks.

The buying has been on good volume and the selling on light volume so I see not reasons to doubt it can happen again but it is not a condition that the MACD need to go below zero - just a 'nice to have' situation.

Of course LT holders probably don't care other than to expect the uptrend to resume by the end of June and expect a new high to follow.

If you are thinking of buying then 3.7c looks the safest level but in reality retracement targets have already been met so anything under 4.2c is a good level and if it starts going back up in the next few weeks then prob just get on board.

AND now for my scientific guru's - here is a little recent article (has this already been posted?) that if I had a brain I would think is worth reading so I am hoping the guru's here can digest it and interpret for me. My attention is drawn to the part at the end just before the conclusion that defines the target as 100x more efficient enosomal escape enhancers. I get quite confused by some of our presentations but I'm pretty sure this is well within our reach already and hopefully shows we are quite a bit ahead of the world on this - even if they are getting published!

http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v35/n3/full/nbt.3802.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $17.86K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1081168 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 505604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.