GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

something for the fundamentalists, page-30

1. 1,544 Posts.
    The 5g/t limit is for underground mining I think you will find. Some miners actively mining with only 1g/t. One million ounces is regarded as something of a limit too but it does depend on the grades and how easy the gold is to access.
    I agree with CAH. That has come a long way since forward selling ounces to start mining. They are now a real goer and their share price increase (seven times) reflects that.
    CRK has just announced preparations for starting mining too. They have take on the Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets for advice - also advise Barrick.
    Also taken on Purple Communications who have been working with CAH in their spectacular expansion. I believe Purple Communications work with Karoon too.
    Plus looking for new staff.
    Golder Associates have been appointed to undertake a pre-feasibility study for open pit mining at three locations.
    They have a 4 million ounce resource and are planning to become a mid-tier miner producing between 100,000 and 200,000 ounces pa by 2010/11.
    The share price has bounced back by 60% in the past couple of weeks and decisively moved out of its long down-trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.