TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Something funny happened .....

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Yeah, something funny happened on the way to the announcement of P3 results.

It started happening between when I first took a really serious look at ACL last June, and now.

I know a fair bit about metastatic colon cancer but nothing about stastitistisc er sticstacticos, well, anyway, numbers. So, when I read that FOLFIRI is pretty well known and that as a control arm its users should expect a reasonably predictable outcome in terms of PFS, AND that the P3 trial of HA vs FOLFIRI was undeniably continuing well beyond what could be optimistically expected of FOLFIRI alone, even an innumerate clod like me could only conclude that HA must be copping the credit.

So far, easy.  Hock the shack and pile in.  Well, I did.

Now, as we get closer to THE BIG MOMENT I read increasingly glum interpretations of the stuff that wooed me.  What's changed?  Has FOLFIRI found a second wind and is booting its team into unexpected levels of resistance to the dread C? I really did think that FOLFIRI's contribution was pretty well a given, within limits, and all the good things happening after that were money in the bank to us discerning speculators.

The P3 results have been described as a binary event for ACL.  I see it as a "mangle" event for us optimistics.  Our nuts (sorry ladies) are resting at the kiss of the rollers.  A half-turn clockwise ..... AAAaaaaarrrrgh!  Assets destroyed irretrievably. A 1 mm. of turn anticlockwise ...... monster yacht on the Caribbean, 72 virgins (never mind what they think about it)(sorry about that too ladies.  Call me if it's a real disappointment.  Not a virgin, but well washed), all the privileges of martyrs and disciples.

So much turns on so little.

Please turn my way.

By the way, I wouldn't mind a comment from our ever-patient stats experts about my original appreciation of the trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.