TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Something funny happened ....., page-11

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Supertramp,

Great post. As I have zero technical knowledge on such matters, I find your post (assuming it is accurate and correct) very re-assuring, the signs are all good. I have a lot at stake here and really do hope that the thing comes through, yes for me, but also for cancer patients in general (it will probably get hold of one in three of us at some stage) and also for Tracey and her team. What a story and a fantastic achievement if all goes well!

I am hoping for some good news and if we get it I will be sitting on the beach at Pipeline watching MICK winning his 4th world surfing crown against Kelly Slater in the final. Yes, if we have good result December will be brilliant in more ways than one! Go ACL and good luck all. We have all risked a lot here for a long time so it is only fitting that a good result will bring rewards to many!

Your post also touches on the huge potential of this thing and I am curious to hear what heights people think the SP may hit if the results are in the awesome category.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.