PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

True a bad quarter for broken hill, production affected by...

1. 46 Posts.
    True a bad quarter for broken hill, production affected by localised seismic events.And cash costs were are a lot higher than normal,Sep 2007 quarter was 85c us lb.Also Flinders 101,385tonnes of contained zinc that is also stockpiled and ready to be sold has a cash cost of 65c us lb.Macquaire said in a report in Oct2007, that at $1.40uslb the Flinders stockpile of Zinc would equal A$100million Net Profit.I would be very happy if Perilya merged with CBH Resources.Great synergies if Perilya and CBH Resources merged as Rasp mine and Broken Hill are next to each other and were as one under Pasminco.Macquarie mentioned in OCT 2007 as well that Perilya's Broken Hill's concentrator capacity is 2.8Mt and that it has a 25%+ spare capacity,which if used would result in a $150m increase in revenue and a 20c US lb reduction in cash costs.Potosi is coming on line and is ramping up production.And Reliance open cut mine will be same or even better than the Flinders project.Results of drilling due very soon include Mount Oxide (Copper) ,Reliance,etc.Stay postive people the world will not end if America slows a little.China's population increased 17 or 18 million in just 1 year and India's population is growing even faster than China.Australia 21million population is smaller than some cities in China and maybe also India.Better say good bye or I will keep going on and on.
    Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.