AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

i just saw the new director annoucement, now over 21m shares...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    i just saw the new director annoucement, now over 21m shares with the last 300k purchased @$0.25.

well it looks like they are now trying to push the price higher, im not sure why but maybe the strategy was to build up the holdings with the majority in the low $0.20's and now just keep buying at the ask price until he gets to 19.99%.

at this rate they are going to get there by the end of November.

what facinates me is that MGX and GBG get some chinese support and the AFR etc all write about it but you have RockCheck buying up stock for the past month and not one word. clearly AXO is well under the radar for the media unless its an ABN AMRO write up that has been "given" to the jurno.

something isnt right with the volume because someone else has been buying other than RockCheck, you just have to look at the volume over the past month to see it.

i think the key part is going to be what happens in January because the quarterly says they will spend $6m this quarter, so by the end of the year they will be down to $25m or there abouts. What are the next few payments to the engineering firms expected to be in Jan?

They will need to have some sort of funding injection by then i would have thought. by then we might see the preditors out there show their hands.

Im still confused by why Merrill has all those shares, either a big investor lost those shares or Merrill accumulated them all.

Either way something fishy is happening with that Merrill's stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.