NXS 14.3% 24.0¢ next science limited

wal71,Sorry to hear you have left, I can understand that the...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    wal71,

Sorry to hear you have left, I can understand that the current SP movement has been irrational but there is always a 'method of madness' behind every great company in the making.

I was there in the days when MGX, OZL, FMG and a few other mining giants were at the brink of extinction, or were they?!

Of course oil/gas is another game but NXS do have solid assets that are indeed currently being overlooked. I hope when you see it run to 40c+ you will jump back on board because IMO even 40c is cheap. A great deal of people on here may not think so but I can assure you it is.

I have surrounded myself over the years by people who understand all aspects of not just the market but specifics in industries. I am a TA and do not know half as much about NXS regarding its reserves, flow-rates, timing of future events as do the people I have surrounded myself with (Ya is very on the mark with his/her posts I might add). I/we always have a strategy in place and have over the years been able to eliminate emotion, I think a great deal of people on HC personally should not even be in the stock market as they seem to be emotionally driven.

The market is a slow moving ship and at the moment for TA's NXS is not the best buy, remember that 90% of the market movers on a daily basis are insto's, many today would be shifting money out of typical NXS like stocks!

Anyway just remember to be 'forward thinking' - here is a tip for you wal71, take your NXS and purchase some SBR, you just never know you might in the near future recoup your losses!

Best of Luck to you in your future endeavours, and I to am getting frustrated with some NXS posters but just remember it does not matter what the people on here say as they are not the ones moving markets.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.030(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $10.59K 45.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22500 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 18581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.