APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

something happening?, page-5

1. cyw
    3,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    There may be arguments as to why APG is only worth 0.8c but personally I don't think it will get there.

The year end tax selling may push the price down a notch or two in the short term, but I think the current sellers are also buyers.

We all know how well the stock markets perform this year. If I sell a few million of APG I bought at 12c, I will crystalise a large capital loss which will offset my huge gains in the banks and Telstra, for example. I will then buy my APG back at 0.2c above or below the price I sold and use the money I saved in taxes to buy a new car and travel around the world twice.

But if you don't have much tax advantage in selling now, it may also be a very good time to pick up something very cheap. If you look at old historical charts, you will see APG is often at a low around the middle of the year, except the years when there were market moving activities around that time.

I have been proven wrong millions of times before so I won't be surprised if I am wrong again this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.