APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

There may be arguments as to why APG is only worth 0.8c but...

1. cyw
    3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    There may be arguments as to why APG is only worth 0.8c but personally I don't think it will get there.

The year end tax selling may push the price down a notch or two in the short term, but I think the current sellers are also buyers.

We all know how well the stock markets perform this year. If I sell a few million of APG I bought at 12c, I will crystalise a large capital loss which will offset my huge gains in the banks and Telstra, for example. I will then buy my APG back at 0.2c above or below the price I sold and use the money I saved in taxes to buy a new car and travel around the world twice.

But if you don't have much tax advantage in selling now, it may also be a very good time to pick up something very cheap. If you look at old historical charts, you will see APG is often at a low around the middle of the year, except the years when there were market moving activities around that time.

I have been proven wrong millions of times before so I won't be surprised if I am wrong again this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.