ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

Thank-you for re-posting that ann. it made me see I have had the...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Thank-you for re-posting that ann. it made me see I have had the wrong impression about investor interest in ARV

It has been said on HC and else where that Australian investors are either ignoring ARV (due to unbelief of gold story) or are avoiding ARV (due to distrust of management) However looking at the list of top 20 share holders, starting at the top going down, eight in a row are Aussie ,holding over 50% of listed shares!

I had been misinformed and worried "why would ES invest in other Pilbara gold plays but not ARV?" Now I see he in fact does hold some. (As much as DL would let him have?)
    However in recent interview when asked about what is happening in Pilbara he said "well you know, there is Novo Resources, De Grey Mining, Pacton Gold, Kairos Minerals..... I cant remember anyone else." You mean that J.V partner of your largest holding who you have also invested $4 million in, you cant remember them?

A well known poster on HC and expert in the area once said "Novo and Artemis are working hard on this, if you own some -hold, if you dont- buy some" Now he says his holding are Novo, Deg, Kai, Pac, Mrn. His holding in ARV is gone and he never comments on them anymore.

I am not punting a "conspiracy theory" but am certainly wondering why the disconnect between what it seems like and what is actually happening?

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated, I am holding and do believe in ARV's potential. I just dont know what to make of this strangeness

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.711K 469.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5354017 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1298710 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.