PER 1.41% 7.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I dont attack you - all I do it put myself down to your own...

1. 404 Posts.
    I dont attack you - all I do it put myself down to your own level....... the level you initiated yourself....

Your questions have been answered many times, you keep repeating yourself despite many constructive attempts made from various HC members.

Revist all the threads if you like - if not happy with the feedback, maybe study the pharma industry in more details, learn from your peers rather than throwing ping balls all the time....

Importantly, study/read books and articles and see if you can work out what determines market value of SP/EPS.

It is commonly known, that EPS and Share Price Often don't reflect business value, in fact it never has.

The fundamental question you will have to ask yourself is - why am I investing in this company and will I give it my full support?

Your own repeating attacks on Diamond obviously are okay - suggesting you dont support ANP> Hence, my recommendation is for you to SELL SELL SELL...

Again, if you are a SH - and I doubt you are... vote Diamond out at the next AGM and see where that takes you....

You have a lot to learn IMO - maybe a good starting point for you is to start with this article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar...ten-dont-reflect-business-value/#37ee015e27cc

Research and mature some more - come back with some constructive input (if you can).
    Last edited by GoldStriker: 05/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.