CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

something has to happen

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I have just finished plotting all the last set of drill results into a program that i have been given. This is what the geologists use to calculate resources. After putting in all the results we have been given I believe we now have enough data to come up with a measured resource (or is it reserve I get these too mixed up) Anyway with what we have been given so far we are looking at a value very close to the $2 billion mark if not slightly higher depending on the gold price you use. Now the experts must be getting close to finalising the result as well if a hack like myself can complete the calculations by now. Maybe i have too much time on my hands at the moment.
    I am a little surprised in the trading in the shares at the moment as I am a little surprised that we are not seeing a lot more volume going through them in the lead up to the results being released. But saying that I think the holders will be rewarded in the next 6 months once we start getting a continual flow of information through from both CQt AND Goldfields and remember that if Goldfields hits something spectacular expect to see the Price zoom as they scramble to pick up 19.9% before going for the rest of the company.

DYOR My opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.