CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

nannookas you know i am a long term believer and advocate in the...

1. 150 Posts.
    nannook

as you know i am a long term believer and advocate in the cqt story...and am rather excited by what lies ahead....i must admit that when macquarie jumped in I thought the share price would stay above the 68c mark, however it has since weakened....

i guess like all long holders patience is wearing thin...and fast!!!!!!!! what concerns me is that major shareholders will be looking to dump if the price ever hits $1.00 - which seems a long way off at present...

to be honest the only thing keeping me in the stock is the high potential likelihood of a GF takeover....like most holders just weighing things up at present....TLM a stock ia am watching closely with a potential big upside to $3 - $5 by next Xmas....I wonder how high CQT will reach by this time....a bit of a dilemma but I will stick given the info I have - lets hope JT can produce - then again given the size of his salary package he should!!!

would appreciate your potential sp thoughts - given your closeness to the likes of JT....

MAX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.