CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

something has to happen, page-5

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Maximus
    Just to clarify one point I am just a shareholder and are not close to JT. I find that he is only to happy to talk to his shareholders though and is a very positive sort of chap and thus ring him on occassions to clarify some points in his announcements.

I personally believe that the shareprice is undervalued but that will change eventually.

The biggest problem with this company is that there is very little marketing and the company agrees. I am not sure whether this will change to much in the future as it is the personalities that are running it. If you look closely at the management JT is the man in charge and he is having to do basically everything.

I personally would like them to employ someone full time to market the company but after numerous discussions this appears to not going to happen for reasons unbeknown to myself.

The stock is a very frustrating stock and in previous times i used to trade it to my peril. I have now taken the longer term view of putting it into the cupboard and are waiting for Goldfields to eventually play their hand. I firmly believe that CQT will not be in existence by the end of next year and considering that to get compulsory 100% control you need 90% acceptance I know of over 10% that will not sell for under $2. So this is where I believe the stock price will get to in the next 12 months (personally a bit sooner than that but just giving a bit extra time just in case)

Patience will be rewarded and I think the next 6 weeks will see a little spike in the share price to the next level. Buyers today who are prepared to hold can only benefit. The one thing about this stock is that it can run quickly when it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.