SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Hi LeocklSorry for the delay in responding but I needed to...

1. 587 Posts.
    Hi Leockl

Sorry for the delay in responding but I needed to attend a meeting.

I have included your comments from a number of posts where you continually try to push the "do nothing" approach

Please see below, people can check the actual posts if there is any doubt about the context.

Post number 7292185

hi IBBY, I strongly urged you to have a look at my posts in this thread

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1578141&msgno=7292179#7292179

before making another ASIC complaint and compounding the problem. We just have to be patient and wait a little longer to see what will play out before making a complaint

Post number 7292220

hi BeachDingo,

Yes, we need ASIC's help but not at this point in time. I would rather see if this initial T/O offer is successful or not, then only consider ASIC

Post number 7292312

If we make any complaints now to ASIC/federal member etc, this would only put downward pressure on the share price.

So if the T/O offer is rejected and Lion comes back to re-bid, they would be able to re-bid at a lower price due to this downward pressure. So at the end of the day, if we lodge complaints now, Lion/Asiasons/Infinity would be the big winners and we SBL holders should be the losers.

Post number 7293243

Has anyone noticed LionGold doubled their share price from exactly over a year ago, maybe its not a bad idea being a part of Lion, at a price higher than 2cents that is

Below is an extract from the FIRB guidlines, I don't think this transaction will trigger any review by the government, it is below the threshold:

"Privately-Owned Foreign Investors – Business Acquisitions

Foreign persons should notify the Government before acquiring an interest of 15 per cent or more in an Australian business or corporation that is valued above $231 million.
    They also need to notify if they wish to acquire an interest in an offshore company whose Australian subsidiaries or gross assets are valued above $231 million"

Your continual pushing the point that we must wait until December for the outcome makes absolutly no sense to anyone hoping for a better price.

Do you think the Liongold are going to hand all the shares back if ASIC has the opinion that something is not right about the deal?

What control would ASIC have over a foreign asset now owned by a foreign entity?

What chance do you think we have of starting legal proceedings in Singapore?

I may have it wrong due to misinterpreting your comments but the statements dont match your implied sentiment in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.