PCL 6.25% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Phil & Zen, I couldn't agree more. While it's not good form to...

1. 2,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Phil & Zen,

I couldn't agree more. While it's not good form to talk about other stocks on another company forum, with the exception of FAR on this forum ofcourse, as you have now mentioned PVD I will add my 2 cents worth!

Leaving aside their East African assets, all three stocks, FAR, PVD & PCL make compelling cases for the small investor willing to play the high risk/ high reward game, as is the nature of junior resource stocks, especially O & G!

Over the next 12 months any one these companies could transform into a $1 billion plus company on their Atlantic assets alone:

FAR - Senegal - unrisked 3.5 billion barrel potential on the block - drilling 2 wells now

PVD - Morocco - unrisked 7 billion barrel potential on the block - drilling 2 wells 2015

PCL - Namibia - unrisked 8 billion barrel potential on the block - drilling one well 2015

They all have promising geology, with a wide range of plays, analogous to the Americas on the other side of the Atlantic from Nova Scotia down to Brazil.

They all have oil producing neighbours:

Muritania - next door to Senegal for FAR

Ghana, Nigeria & **on for PVD

Southern Angola next door to Namibia for PCL

I've experimented with quite a few O & G juniors over the last 18 months but due to limited funds, have settled for just these three. I hope I have made the right choice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.