MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Something interesting fro everyone, page-2

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    MEL was chased out of the NR. Actions, as you know have consequences. AGL, yesterday announced that they will not proceed with Gloucester project and wind up Camden site, which was running successfully, since 1996, due to project delays, protestors and current oil price making projects unviable.

At the same time you have Baird and Roberts coming on the telly,saying they support the gas industry, only if the community wants it. STO, are the only ones left in NSW, and so nothing has changed. NSW is still 95% dependent on other States for energy. The general public, do not give a second thought, when they turn on the water tap, electricity or gas on.

An ALP pollie, is now concerned with energy security for east coast of Australia. Due to the low oil price, Santos is on its knees and he fears it will be broken up or sold to inexperienced operators.

Well done Local, State and federal Govts. Short sighted policies, will be costly.

Have finally pulled the pin on my SMH subscription after many years. Their Green bias just made my sick. Was too embarrassed to give them my real reason why I cancelled my subscription, when they rang, and I said that my mum is too ill and I dont have time to read papers.

Took my Mel crumbs to STO. Bought in at $4 only to see a low of $2.46. STO down 80% in last 18 months. More pain to come with reporting season this month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.