LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I would say $700K per year is not cheap software. We should be...

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I would say $700K per year is not cheap software. We should be aware that this software is not generating any direct revenue for the company, and also it is not a core system for the business. Every CRM, ERP, accounting, predictive modeling, or regulatory reporting system is much more important for the business than employee experience software. I would say employee experience software is nice to have but still, it is not a must-have software at the moment. I strongly believe LVT software becomes a must-have software in near future and then we will see the real value of LVT company.

We do not like when we talk about Atlassian but this is the real example of the software which was a long time ago nice to have and a few years ago it has become a must-have software. Now everybody who is developing software is using these tools like Jira, Confluence,..etc from Atlassian. This shift from nice to have to must-have started when the new software development trend (agile software development methodology) was fully set up and accepted by the IT community, stakeholders, and business users.

In my opinion the similar shift in the trend we can expect here in the user experience software area. Now user experience software is not still fully accepted but the acceptance is slowly but surely coming...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.