LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

something is a foot, page-66

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144

I don't even know why i'm writing this or feel the need to defend anyone (sign of the times), but he has been around here for a few years and isn't downramping, he's just being objective. I recall a few years back, and even now some good analysis come from his posts when he wishes too.

You can hardly blame anyone for being objective when the reality is from the time many of us got lured into LVT the company has simply underperformed compared to the market. Significantly. The opportunity cost of holding, and buying more as you believe the share price has hit a new bottom has been rough. The companies performance, reflected in the share price has been on the decline and there are reasons for this. These have been mentioned. Just think for a second that a capraise was done at 35cents a few years back. Those who opted in for that wouldn't have put there money into LVT if they didn't think they'd get a return on that. But since then, I don't think there has been a period of daylight where we've been above those prices.

Most of us all want one thing, and that is for the companies internal performance to improve and management to hit these targets they've set for themselves. Lack of trust here is a key reason we're down at these basement levels, because time and time again shareholders have been either left in the dark, blindsided or tried to be taken for a fool.

Anyway, like others I suggest you put the money you want to invest into LVT in when you feel the time is right, and once you've done that just set and forget for a while. I don't believe there's not going to be an astronomical rice in the shareprice like what people might hope for (just because of the apparent unders we are at), theres going to be sooooo much resistance along the way I feel from LT holders likely wanting out or to reduce their holdings and new holders coming on to make a quick buck. There will be a changing of the guard at some point anyway where the past will become forgotten and there will be much less aggrievance, distrust or personal vendeta against the board/company for past performances.

If one things for certain, you're looking like an upramper with you're comments having little substance.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.