LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

something is a foot, page-94

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I don't look at those relative percentage changes at all. Of course, if they would be able to repeat that +1000% growth figure, that would be awesome but that is highly unlikely, despite the great news re the IAMCP partnership.

What should have helped them to build ARR somewhat in the last quarter is that both Europe and the US have reopened much before AUS did. That could mean that business activity over there has picked up momentum again and that budgets for things like EXP/Reach/software licenses are getting approved again (internally). Not sure about your business but in mine, we could not even get a printer (or any IT expense for that matter) approved during the height of COVID (due to cash flow management; which may also explain why LVT lost some smaller clients). The recent hiring spree could be an indication of things improving and sales going where we want them to be.

The recent event with Simon should further ensure that they are talking to the right people to drive that growth.

Last edited by avinvest: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.