LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

this is all great but just remember we are no longer a stock...

1. 813 Posts.
    this is all great but just remember we are no longer a stock with a few million shares on the table. we have what 1.5 bill. yes true that it is tightly held and nmdc have 78 percent but who will want to get into this dog.

they have to do something big.

it would be nice if nmdc actually got someone buying from india wouldnt it. I mean some indian funds buying into this would be a good start.

Everyone keeps saying hang in there and our time is nigh. well its been 4 years and out price has basically dropped around 98 % from highs and around 95 % from 12 months ago.

i agree that now is a great time for someting to happen. I just dont know what (if anything) that would get the market interested right now. iron ore is a pungent mess and LCY has nothing but negativity attached to it because of its stagnation and its poor form in regards to communication etc etc.

who the heck said a dollar ?? are you high or drunk or both ?? i'd take 1c as a start - thats 100% gain. then 2.5c would be great but wouldnt be holding my breath. 5c and I bet a lot of people will be taking what they could.

good luck. DW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.