TRS 1.59% $3.09 the reject shop limited

@Tal88 are you an investor or trader or both? maybe you should...

1. 5,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    @Tal88 are you an investor or trader or both? maybe you should have some sort of strategy before joining the market, when to buy, what to buy, when to hold, when to double up, when to sell, when to reduce etc..
    you need to have a clear strategy and then action them else you be caught in a web of market noises and end up losing more than winning.

FYI I haven't sold any shares despite the up and down it doesn't bother me, what I want to see is this new buyer what they intend to do with their holding before I make any decision.

Selling high and hoping to buy back cheaper is a 50/50 chances, there is no certainty in the market, same as buy low sell high.
    that where you need strategy or you getting a head aches with all these whip lashed wink.png

Now your strategy could involve sell now and buy back later for cheaper but if it doesn't eventuate then just be happy with the decision and don't go kicking yourself or other for it and
    if it does work out the way you plan then keep sticking to it and refined with time.

Good luck with whatever you intend to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
-0.050(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $115.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.14 $3.09 $272.9K 87.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $3.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.