TRS 0.64% $3.12 the reject shop limited

Thanks Bushkin for your response and also for pointing out my...

1. 13 Posts.
    Thanks Bushkin for your response and also for pointing out my errors, but let me correct this with some perspective which I have missed, my fault.

I'd say its safe to assume that TRS operate on the hierarchy below to keep costs down:
    store manager
    assistant store manager
    2nd in-charge of sorts
    3rd in-charge of sorts
    team member

This is a great model and absolutely does keep staffing costs low, no arguing that fact.

The vacancies I refer to on seek.com are store managers and assistant store managers, these are not roles you would employ a junior to perform.
    If a company gets to the point where essentially kids are performing senior level duties, they are in dire straits.

To your second point, I do apologise, I should have been more specific, must have been lacking caffeine then.
    I should have been explicit, store management staff. I will reassess later in the week.

Considering is retail is all about detail, you quickly find yourself drowning in spreadsheets, at some point the 'customer experience' must get priority.
    Customer experience can be as simple not having to specifying your tea or coffee at the local cafe because staff haven't changed and know you.
    'just the usual please'
    or going to the barber and not having to tell them your style of cut, again, due to low staff turnover.
    in a restaurant environment this might a preferred table you get guided to or your choice of wine bought to you.
    For TRS this could be the manager knowing the locals; a large family that goes through toiletries quickly, 'Oh, Mrs Smith, we have x, y, z on sale today' or for new mum's 'Oh, we have x, y, z wipes and powders on special today', etc.

For every new member of staff, there is a cost associated, retail is detail!

Would I go to a cafe where staff turnover is high and so have to keep telling them what I'd like, yes, but only if I had to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.020(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $116.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.16 $3.11 $20.50K 6.554K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3204 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 4987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.