FLC 2.27% 11.3¢ fluence corporation limited

I posted earlier that I thought there wouldn't be a lot of...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I posted earlier that I thought there wouldn't be a lot of business written this year before March.  Here is my reasoning:

Dec 24 to 31 Jan - For western countries we have Christmas and New Year followed by clients going on annual holidays, some to the snow others to the beach.  Because of reduced interest by clients in this period, the same likely applies to some Fluence staff, leaving skeleton staff to manage the business (imagine that).  So bugger all business in the West.

Basically all February - Chinese New Year for a week, preceded / followed by clients going on annual holidays, some to the snow others to the beach.  Because of reduced interest by clients in this period, the same likely applies to some Fluence staff, leaving skeleton staff to manage the business (more bone rattling).  So bugger all business in the East.

That leaves the year's business to be written between March and late December.

Talk of capital raising: Cash on hand was US$38.7 m at 31 December last with a cash burn of around US$10 m per quarter. Unless business falls over, zero chance methinks, there will be no need for a CR before until at least the 3rd quarter assuming business as usual, or the 4th quarter if business improves. We all believe that the brilliant team at Fluence will be up to the task to make that happen.

At the current SP you would think that there would be some major players running the tape over Fluence and drooling at the mouth about the products, the Stanford results, the acceptance in China and elsewhere, and the huge possibilities in SUBRE.  All this could be bought for say A$0.70 ps or A$407m (including options) or US$290m . . how ridiculous is that!  Imo it won't happen as Mr Lauder will have the last say, and we have heard that he considers Fluence as his flagship, and contribution to the world, and not to be flogged off cheaply.  But . . . wouldn't the sniff of a takeover liven up the SP!

That's my epistle for the day, just left to say good luck to all including the knockers who have have a "held" position, you're all like mates to me.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $74.84K 628.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 30112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.