FLC 3.45% 14.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @bridogI can’t substantiate a manipulated sell down has come...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388

Hi @bridog

I can’t substantiate a manipulated sell down has come fromshares issued via CR off market. We are talking about tier one globalinvestment banks. These guys are the best in the world and know how to getthings done without tripping up. I can’t even substantiate manipulation hasoccurred. That can only come from ASIC if it is going to mean anything and theywill not even give it a look – not that they have the capability of making thedetermination conclusively either. I would back a tier one global investmentbank over ASIC any day of the week.  

As for your defense of Henry - because Ronald Lauderappointed him… If FLC de-lists for whatever reason (goes private permanently orde-lists temporarily to re-list in the US), Lauder is the most likely instigatorshould that occur and a low share price would serve that end. So how is Henrybeing appointed by Lauder evidence management have not been complicit in theapparent sell down??? If anything, it supports the theory…

I can’t say for certain that is what is happening here. I simplydon’t know what the end state is... I do know that tier one globalinvestment banks (Goldman, Merill Lynch, JP Morgan etc) are on the field playing hard balland a market cap of 177m with revenue of 145m with so much upside does not makesense. I get we are not yet cash flow positive but the progress already madeand the future upside does not reflect the share price IMO. These guys would not be playing hard ball if this wasn't the case and so I can only assumesomething nefarious is occurring. Perhaps they are just accumulating and thebrakes will come off soon… I certainly hope that is the case!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $150.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $36.94K 262.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83866 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 13288 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ 67229
Last updated 15.19pm 15/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.