BNZ 4.00% 13.0¢ benz mining corp.

Chart with a bit more detail. Very possible that we're seeing a...

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Chart with a bit more detail.

Very possible that we're seeing a double bottom forming. We've been in a brutal downtrend which has been on relatively low volume with no major SH selling so this has been a fall caused by a lack of buying - not a large volume of selling. There's a big difference. So this recent cluster of cluster of volume at the base is a good indication that a bottom may be in.

The double bottom will be confirmed if/when we break through that neckline at around 21c. If it does break from there, 40c will come into view again.

This will require news to catalyse the move and it's anyone guess what that is.

Resource update: there remains a batch of drill results that didnt make it into the last resource update. Given the high-grades, there's chance the next update will add a few hundred thousand ounces of gold putting the total resource somewhere between 1.4Moz and 1.7Moz.

Lithium: I personally feel like the lithium dream if over but there's a lot happening in Quebec. Did the last exploration programme uncover something? Did the modelling progress with new high-priority targets? We'll have to wait and see.

New Management: I'd love to hear something from the new kid on the block, Mark Lynch-Staunton and what his plans are. Hopefully he's motivated and eager to put a few runs on the board.

It's been a long and difficult journey for SH so I do hope that we turn the corner soon. Chart says.... maybe.

BNZ may 24.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $18.54K 145.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.