RCH richfield group limited

What a turn coat you have turned out to be. You have been on...

1. 498 Posts.
    What a turn coat you have turned out to be. You have been on marlin1's back for months accusing him of ramping and now you are saying thanks for the tips and whats next. Looks to me you are making big money sponging off others good work.

The other week on RAU you jumped in distancing yourself from us saying I'm no friend of marlin1 or Turk182. You were right there..

You have now realized that some of the opinions are a bit early, but none the less correct. Other times its on the money ah la RCH today & GSF earlier this week to name a few.

There are many many good posts with informative information provided on HC by many people a lot smarter and wizer than us. You need to learn to embrace it and not abuse it, this way we all work together to make money. This is why we are all here I know I am.

Lot more winners to come and it would be nice if you can get your hands dirty, do some research and provide some genuine information that might help in the decission making of picking rising stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.