BTR 5.26% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

something is not right here..., page-5

1. 4,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    I am at my wits' end.....

I am following other stocks and I have seen one loosing 50 % of its value in the last 2 weeks. Yesterday the SP dropped in the beginning another 35 % ! At the end it recovered to the same level as the day before...and just to make it clear, the underlaying story is still the same also here.

Probably the Congo ban on copper has triggered more sale of shares. In this light the Mumbwa story changes. On the other hand I do not believe that Congo will keep this rules for ever. And...Zambia as far as I know is still miner-friendly. Or have I missed something here.

I am really perplexed. No idea what is really going on here. I guess that appareantly quite a lot of investors have lost confidence and are believing that BTR will very hardly hit the ground and the SP will fall to nowhere.

Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes. Perkoa? Problems there? Kitumba seems to be status quo...and NOT priced in anyway.

What really puzzles me completely is that we do not see any attempt of a recovery. With other words: nobody is buying...or better...somebody is buying but only at lower levels.

Manipulation ? Do not believe so. Attempt of some larger players to push the SP down and to grab some shares at bargain levels? Might be.

Takeover? rather impossible. 50-60 % of the shares within a few hands.

I have to capitulate with further explanations.

....it's time to close the book and to stop reading the story. Maybe in 1 years time it is worthwile to open it again and continue reading.

For the time being this was it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $214.7K 11.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6132778 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2796979 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.