LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Something is right., page-2

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    It would have been nice to get the opinion of both the negative posters, like jantimot,  Cafa, .Y.   Fireflyau  etc.   ( Where are they all gone or" silenced " ?)

What is left in the forum is mainly the positive posters to do all the talking  .

The announcement of the 17/08/2015 ,  "Lynas Announces New Long Term Debt Structure."   
    I saw the SP rise from 3.5c to  4.2c only to close @3.9c
    Volume was 35.599,375  for the day  ,  most of which were traded in first 2 hours .

(BTW :this is similar to the day of the QR 17/July/2015 when 98,003,716 shares traded, SP rose to 4.6c only to close @ 3.8c ).

I too felt good that my LYC shares are going to recover,and Lynas will escape the administrator. Today the SP did not show promise .

Would Lynas be strong enough to stand tall in the future and make profit for the shareholders ?
    Is there any hope of a dividend and ,which year can  this be expected  in the future ?  

People buy shares with the hope of a capital gain and a dividend .   
    Same applies to holding shares. It is good to hold if SP is rising ,otherwise this money can be put to a better use.

I started to have a second thought about holding my LYC shares  and live in hope because the number of LYC shares is only growing bigger .Dilution is no joke.

After all the" good announcement " on  the 17/08/2015 ,
    A second announcement after close time " Reminder Notice to Option holders"

"
    The $0.09 Options issued by the Company, ................... are due to expire at 5.00pm Eastern Standard Time on 15 September 2015."

How many expect the SP to rise to 9c or more in less than a month?

It seems like CEO Amanda Lacaze first gives us the good news and, second the "reminder"  and thirdly ?????talk to the media?????

http://investorintel.com/cleantech-intel/lynas-flags-interest-in-takeover-or-merger/

" Lynas flags interest in takeover or merger" Posted on August 18, 2015 by Robin Bromby

Question .How come CEO Amanda  Lacaze talk to the media  before the shareholders are informed  ?
    I let you digest the article to see for yourself what the Lynas board think of the retail shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.