KCN 1.09% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Something is stirring, page-18

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    There were already 6 lies about various election dates over the years by the junta. If this one actually happens, it'll still be a government indirectly controlled by the army. It'll be a slow process to weed out the army control, then 5 years down the track it'll all happen again, a new coup. "there have been almost 30 coup attempts in Thailand (whether successful or unsuccessful) since 1912." 1 every 3-4 years.....

So I wouldn't rely on a democratic government to save KCN.

KCN will need a strong plan to force the army's hand. Eg. international law with some kind of leverage. In Germany's case, it was confiscating the now-King's 737. Sanctions are the kind of thing that would help, but I don't know if that's possible.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-pays-16312m-to-release-aircraft-2330211.html

They'll happily flaunt the law, unless it hurts them too much. Eg. after 47 Chinese tourists were killed on a Thai boat capsizing, they finally started thinking about solutions, but only because tourist arrivals were down significantly. That doesn't necessarily include safety improvements, but the appearance of improvements, and included visa-discounts etc to boost tourism.

Money gets them motivated, especially if it'll annoy a significant proportion of the population (a lot of people will complain about tourism revenue being down).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.015(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.36 $1.674M 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34526 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.