PCL 4.55% 2.1¢ pancontinental energy nl

something is up, page-6

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I doubt the actions of the EU will influence the wealth creation of finding oil...

If PCL was up 13% most would be announcing a successful drill. Now that the price has fallen, nervous investors will protect profits and with all the hype there would not be many willing punters left to support the share price at current levels.

There are several schools of though about what the share price performance implies, but one thing is certain - PCL has been hyped up for months in anticipation of this drill. Diggers and dealers hyped this stock, HC hyped this stock and Apache added to the hype with its comments at a press release. Bottom line, there is a heck of a lot of downside and nervous investors aware of the downside holding this stock. Very high risk, Very high return.

PCL would have delivered great returns just riding the speculative hype leading up to the drill. It is because of all the speculators, big fluctuations in share price can become quiet frequent during the drill as trades process there emotions.

Confident traders looking for more exposure will buy, nervous traders over invested will panic.

Ultimately, no news, no confirmation, nothing has changed. The same pay off exists, based on the same knowledge.

If one broker house was to close out positions for preference clients, the volume would be grand.

I eager await the announcement and the potential to make some sound de-risked profits.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $170.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $79.96K 3.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 11023241 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 8086523 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.