SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

something is up, page-41

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Hi guys

I can tell you how that person feels who sold his 300000 a month back, because I am that guy. I am still very happy with my decision. At the time I said that I hoped that it would go to $10 for those of you who had more nerve than I have. I still maintain that position. A few days after I sold, the market got spooked and the price went down to $1.05 - had I not sold before, I would have then (my nerves were shot to ribbons!!!). So I was feeling very happy.

I would be lying if I didn't admit that another $150K wouldn't be a bonus but hindsight is a wonderful thing. I am happy with my profit now securely in my hot little hands and I sleep well at night. I wish you all very good fortune with SIR, it's been a great ride. I now have some "play money" to go and find another SIR (against the advice given on this forum!!) and I have my eye on a couple of 100% gainers (at least) that I have high hopes for - which makes my opportunity cost of a 43% (sigh!) gain I would have had on SIR look pretty miserable. It's all part of the game!

Good luck all - don't stay at the party too long or you could end up with a hangover!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.