SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I find it very strange that an individual can usually contact...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I find it very strange that an individual can usually contact somewhere like consumer affairs and when the law is clear they enforce or mediate! Yet thousand os ISX shareholders and how much in individuals $'s are invested and in limbo for over 12 months but no Organisation or Body is willing to stand for their rights. If there are guilty parties prosecute them if not stop playing with peoples lives and money and release the shares. ?how about somebody show some leadership and clarity because in todays day and age there would be a role for such a situation and someone is being paid.
    Is ISX the only share suspended? volatility? look at the movements of some stocks today 20% up ? Tomorrow? Then it went to performance shares? As we see with ASIC lots of people are collecting and not necessarily exposing? Then to unknown customers? please if some of these supposed events occurred years ago ,where was ASX then where where the regulators how many companies would have shut shop and bolted by now?
    @bladder I totally agree with you that this is a farce and thank you as a non trader for an unbiased opinion and also agree ALL baiting by a certain few should be stopped and hopefully slagging will then cease and leave this forum for social and proactive comments for shareholders and others with good ideas or constructive criticism.
    Lets hope for some light soon.
    Have a nice day all and I look forward to reading good articles by smart people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.