FRS 5.56% 1.7¢ forrestania resources limited

something is wrong asx should enquire, page-6

1. 667 Posts.
    All,

I will be first to admit that what is been happening with aggressive sell-down of FRS in recent week is not nice at all.

...and yes, this perhaps an understatement for some investors?

However, one must assess these changes in sentiment of a stock along with the general consensus of it's peers across the same trading period.

If you do this, and I would urge you to do so (even if at a cursory level) you'll quickly notice that FRS are by no means on they're own in the current sell-down of a lot of IO stocks ATM, and many other resources stocks as well.

Many similar IO's have also been heavily sold down as the sentiment has firmly swung to the sell-side and I therefore do not believe (IMHO) that this is attributable to any manipulation or otherwise. (take a look at FRS's neighbour as a case in point)

It also does not help when investors are now starting to look for more capital and are selling out taking advantage of the recent bull-run we've had on FRS... normal stuff in this specific regard ...but yes, oversold.

As I have stated before, if you a long-termer on this one, then IMHO you have little to worry about - we have proven ground, miles & miles of drilling results soon to arrive on already proven ground.

Regards, Kooyong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.556K 201.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 342500 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 180369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.