OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Fellow Investors. I have started this new thread in an attempt...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Fellow Investors. I have started this new thread in an attempt to understand why this stock has consistently lost over 25% of its value in the last 3 months despite equally consistent good news in this period? Achieving production at Didipio, improvements at Haile, on track on Martha underground and production from Macraes underground all combine with a respectable gold price and should together all encourage investors to buy this stock which by my calculations is well undervalued.
    The only negative factor appears to be the loss of key leaders in the last year, which was probably well overdue given the broken promises from the early days of Haile but given they always make their guidance, even that judgement appears harsh. Perhaps the market is waiting to see if Didipio achieves its production targets before rewarding the stock, but for me it looks to be one of those that will benefit most following the next results announcement? I remain very bullish but very interested I the opinions of others. Merry Christmas to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.