Something I've just learned, page-51

1. 24,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rom - Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
    through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Where does the faith come from;
    John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Rom 9:16 - It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.

Eph 2 - For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
    (One could probably very well read that as -> Grace and faith are the gift, faith being what draws you).

Now the conditions, expectations, of this gift;
    2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

His workmanship -> 1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

"not of works" -> From the above, that clearly seems to suggest, that that is speaking of works of your own, as in your own desires and not of God's.
    But if the works are the ones God prepared for you, then boast away TO the glory of God and not of yourself.

Now think of the likes of Jesus's message when he comes and rejects some said Christians.
    What did/didn't do for the least of my Brothers, you did/didn't do to/for MEEEEE! wink.png

Now the above is only a brief thrown together, it may need a bit of fine tuning, more supporting verses
    -------------
    Your other two quotes are talking about works of the Law

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.