GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Something Just Snapped At The Comex (Zero Hedge), page-82

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Good to read about that South African family that made a successful migration to NZ. I think everyone would agree that there are plenty of people that are very talented and able to rise to the challenge. There will always be a plethora of winners and losers and in between in any business regardless of the macro picture. On a micro level it is still possible to weave a successful path regardless of the larger picture. I think most sensible people can see that.

I do think it is important however to be realistic and call a spade a spade and it is clearly the case that there are major structural issues globally in the financial system in pretty much every market.

It isn't helpful for us collectively to pretend its all o.k. as we will all (mostly all) pay the price eventually.

If everything was run so well globally then there wouldn't be all these financial concerns and bad headlines every day. Humanity has had a long time to get the management of the global economy on a good footing but has really failed like a basic student.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.