TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

something major must be brewing, page-30

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not much light to shed, unfortunately.

Bottom line is that all of ASIC's contempt charges against Sigalla have been dismissed, except for a number relating to failure to produce bank statements, which have been proven - big deal.

However, it's Sigalla's second conviction for contempt, and he is a supposedly penniless bankrupt, so it will be interesting to see what penalty is handed down for these. Maybe a custodial sentence is the only appropriate punishment, as he presumably has no money to pay fines.

IMO the restraint orders were poorly framed in the first place - eg using a credit card to procure prostitutes was permitted under them! ACIC's performance in prosecuting seems less than perfect also.

To my knowledge, the main ASIC and TZ cases against Sigalla & ZMS remain on foot, at least for now.

PS: From my reading of the judgment, it appeas that there may have been some double-dipping in the use of shares for secutiry with Kasbank and Saber Synergy - maybe that's what Saber's case against Sigalla is about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.