TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

So just wondering if this could be a possibility..I notice in...

1. 85 Posts.

So just wondering if this could be a possibility..

I notice in the Q&A part of the transcript ( link below )G.v prasad was asked :

"Alchemia CEO have indicated that there will be some reimbursement of R&D cost before they start booking the profit on the Fondaparinux, and they indicated some double-digit numbers. So are we going to receive it in the coming quarter? Or are we going to receive it during the quarter?"

And the answer was :

"It's part of our business we're in that I don't want to comment at that level of granularity. "

Why would they just not say when they have decided it is that they will get the reimbursement? This must of allready been discussed... Could it be that reddys and Pete have now come to an agreement that alchemia will hold onto these costs to help them with there funding? Or at least this could be one of the options Pete has?....

Im probably wrong but I thought I would put it out there to see if maybe this is a possibility?

Q&A:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/302001-dr-reddy-s-laboratories-ceo-discusses-q2-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=qanda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.