NDO 0.00% 87.0¢ nido education limited

Oh dear , change your frequency guys ..... no definitive OWC...

1. 7,611 Posts.
    Oh dear , change your frequency guys ..... no definitive OWC determined in Y-1 (see below) ..... very likely same/same in T-1....imo ... Strat you continue to amaze me .... perhaps google up back-reef or pinnacle-reef geology or simply research the 5 Nido A&B drills (that have produced 18mmbbls to date).
    Ive been shopping today .... the delays and risk was only ever about controlling the well ,,,imo ,,,, which has been achieved ,,, and logging / pressure testing in progress,,,,, 'game on' I say!!

SALTY

Nido Petroleum finds oil off Philippines

Rick Wilkinson
    OGJ Correspondent

MELBOURNE, Sept. 23 -- Perth-based Nido Petroleum Ltd.'s Yakal-1 wildcat in SC54 of the Northwest Palawan basin off the Philippines has encountered a 66-m gross oil column.

No definitive oil-water contact has been determined.

Nido will evaluate the find with a logging suite and fluid sampling to clarify the extent of the column below 1,839 m.

The jack up rig WilBoss drilled Yakal-1 to 1,975 m TD. Yakal-1 is the first exploration well drilled in the area in the past decade.

Nido holds a 60% interest, and joint venture partner Kairiki Energy has the remaining 40%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.