CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

something more positive

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I'm sick of the "straightjacket" thread title and it's not even true any more.

Having said that, there sellers under 10c seem to be more panic sellers than anything else.

I think that Primo Trader has a point about us needing the orders. For me the big worry at this point is that we don't seem to be making and installing them quickly enough. I can only hope that this is something that is improving.

I remember probably only about a year ago a lot of holders, myself included, were getting pretty nervous about whether there would be demand for the product beyond the odd trial or boutique application.

Now, we have 2-3 potential markets where there is actual demand (albeit modest) for the product. Unfortunately, the company seems to have trouble satisfying even that modest demand. There certainly seems to be a catch-22 at play here in that they need volume to streamline and cut down manufacturing. Looking at the books I also think a lot was spend on design improvements in order to make manufacturing and installation quicker and easier. That sounds pretty important to me.

I have no idea what the share price is doing, now or in the medium term. We'll know we've made it when gas suppliers or energy retailers take a stake in the company. The absence of more order announcements is disconcerting, but not as disconcerting as the slow rate of delivery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.