PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

something more serious...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Each day my brain seems to have a sensible moment however brief when I stop daydreaming and the monkeys stop banging the coconut shells in my head. Thought I better get this out while having a more serious moment.

We are currently in the long awaited trading halt leading to the final deep drill results from the last round of drilling at Ngualla. We expect the results to be somewhere between good and outstanding but this is unknown, so lets look at what we do know for the moment.

* LYCs basket price for REEs has gone up to $88 this week or a 10 percent rise over what it was last week.

* Gold is looking strong and is often accumulated in times of global uncertainty.

*The POO is strengthening and I personally would not be surprised to see it crack $100 pb in the near future.

* The price of phosphates is rising at an exponetial pace and could well explode depending what happens in Morocco in the next few weeks.

The Middle East is an eclectic mix of cultures and counrties largely run by feudal, dictatorial and repressive regiems. In many countries notable but not exclusively Iran and Iraq the people are very well educated and are very aware they are being shafted.
    Further unrest seems certain as the better educated right across to the rural poor hear what has been achieved in Egypt.

IMHO the potential for further instability and government overthrows is huge. Large scale uprising or overthrow of the government in Morocco could double the price of phosphates very quickly. The people there are very sick of corruption and althought the current king is not as blood thristy as his father these people are screaming for change.

We PEK holders would like to see the POO go higher but not so high as to stall the fragile global economic recovery. It is in Opecs best interest too so I would not expect to see the POO go up too radically.

Phosphate though, with so much controlled through Morocco is anyones guess. If we come out with big phosphate numbers this week look out.

The monkeys are back, whats that monkeys go get a beer..ok

Lol Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.37K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 26001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.