MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Mr Dasher, unfortunately the selling pressure is likely to be...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Mr Dasher, unfortunately the selling pressure is likely to be greater than buying for some time.

MSB was laden full of potential a few months back. It's now had a series of bad announcements, namely FDA rejection & failed trials. Massive blows to the Company & holders (I was one a few months back). Considering the market cap and recent bad news, a few 100 k buy orders isn't anything to write home about. it's hardly even worth posting about. it's been a devastating few months.

Too many are trying to manufacture good news out of a bad situation. No quicker way to lose your money, or more of it..

Based on news received and current market capitalisation, the share price has a long way to fall in my opinion. It's hard to justify a 1.3 billion market cap on hope. Their balance sheet will be stretched in 2021 with minimal revenue. They rolled the dice with COVID, & I don't blame them, but it appears to have failed along with other trials. When, if ever, will the FDA approve one of their products?

Unless there is a surprise positive result or partner, MSB has done the proverbial chocolates to boiled lollies..

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.