MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

something must be brewing, page-32

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    It obvious at this stage most of the people posting on the forum are paid rampers

You should be ashamed of yourselves, every single one of you. You are nothing more than crooks in collared shirts.

Mum and dad investors are hurting the most here, many probably found out about Mesoblast after losing a loved one to covid or losing their job or business during shutdowns.

Mesoblast is looking more and more like a ponzi scheme with every week that goes by. I can appreciate that management had no control over the decision of the FDA in regards to Gvhd as it would have been totally unethical and unreasonable to give children a placebo, but everything else they have released this year has been nothing short of a disgrace. Misinformation, false hope and poorly written "positive but negative?" press releases have plagued this company all year.

I have totally lost confidence in management and EVERYONE on this forum.

You are all sounding like the "just 2 more weeks" Q anon crowd.

Stem cells are going to play a big part in the future, however I think Mesoblast's Management have made it abundantly clear they they are not up to the task of delivering. Investors cannot be expected to put up with such uncertainty.

A complete takeover by Novartis cannot come sooner.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2753/2753682-1c6c3cff4347c45390a7a0fb64a40b3d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.