MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Merry Christmas to you Pledge,Since joining HC in April, I have...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Merry Christmas to you Pledge,
    Since joining HC in April, I have enjoyed many of your caustic observations and have you down as a fully paid up member of the “Statler and Waldorf” fan club. At the moment I would conjecture that there are many amongst us long term holders who feel like “muppets” unfortunately. At this particular time, the SP is a cruel judge of our optimism and analysis. This has led to some unedifying exchanges between those who are hurting from the loss but still believe in the research and analysis that show the great potential of this company. Hopefully cordially will return on the good news to come.

So Pledge while I have no doubt that you intend to be true to your word about your self imposed purdah, I just hope that the company is true to its forecast of LBP results in December and you return to a forum renewed, with a rising share price, so you can focus your pithy excoriations on the “Protozoa” who at the moment crawl over this forum.
    Should the start of that good news come this month and you care to rejoin us earlier, more power to you as they may have crawled off by the time of your return and would hate to think they will miss out on your interjections!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.