PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ausjpn,If the mining super tax is redirecting money into super,...

1. 127 Posts.
    Ausjpn,

If the mining super tax is redirecting money into super, A rise from a compulsory 9% to 12% over the next 10 years or so, then then this is a 33% rise in super contributions that must be re-injected into the economy by way of investment, (cash, equities, property etc) and thus is stimulatory and a good thing for a two speed economy.

And hey, if the government does not have to pay pensions in the future because of this, then economics 101 tells me that the government will require less taxes in the future, and hence we have more money in our pockets.... again this is stimulatory.

I agree with your thoughts on silly schemes such as ceiling insulation etc. As long as the money is apportioned to areas that will create long term wealth, I have no problem.

And BTW, you may have a degree in economics or something similar, but the fact that you have aired your education sounds like you are attempting to pronounce your authority on the matter. An economist does not always a good decision maker make.

And I will not venture into the debate about pokies clubs for fear any comment would be flaring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.