ECU 3.85% 25.0¢ eastern corporation limited

I think what people on this 'ECU' forum have to realise, is that...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I think what people on this 'ECU' forum have to realise, is that myself, eddie, and techanalyst are coming from a long term perspective. Yeah we may buy and sell, consolidate profits, but if your reading our posts and expect to make a quick buck, i hope the 'charts' help you, because what we say isn't going to.

We are coming from a long term perspective not a short term. I really dont care if the price falls to 2-3c, course its nice to see it a lot higher than my initial 2.3 entry. If our FUNDAMENTAL expectations of the company are right, the current price will be chicken feed in 2-3 years time...while daytraders will have either made a bit or lost a bit here and there.

For example, OXR over the last 4 years from a low of 4c...i held and held and held, (and sold couple months back at 60c)....meanwhile watching the forums, there was 'happy' posts when the price went up, and 'pisd off' posts when the price went down, including a few that attackect my posts when the price was 20c because they 'lost money'...pathetic really.

So I emphasise, if you are a 'trader' you may as well ignore my, Techs and Eddies posts, and go back to your charting programs. And in 2-3 years time, i'm confident ill be reminding you of this post, not that i'm going to disappear, helps pass the day at work.

Good luck...if ur a trader.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.