WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

something on the horizon?

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi guys, great day for OBJ today. The volume got me curious and i went hunting. Turns out that this is first time we have had OBJ reach 20million traded shares on no news for over a year now. The last time we recorded volume in excess of 20million was on the 11th of Jan 2011. I have set a cut off point of 20million on the charts and have recorded the days that come close or in excess of this mark.

3rd November 2011/18.67million
    Reason: Patent Granted

17th of May 2011/124.85million
    Reason: CDA

5th of April 2011/35.89million
    Reason: Shareholder Update

12th of April 2011/28.21million
    Reason: IMO traders/profit taking

11,13,20th of January 2011/39.87,20.38,25.4million
    Reason: No announcements ?? My memory is letting me down here can't remember why we would record such volumes

My point being is that in the past the majority of the time when OBJ traded in excess or close to 20million has been on the day of the announcement. Today we have traded 20million and have not seen any announcements released to the market. As Surges, abdm, the usual suspects and many others here have alluded to, we are overdue for an announcement. I am under the impression that word has spread and someone knows something juicy. Yes its still early days, yes we do have a gap up but from what i'm seeing i believe the next announcement will not be sneezed at. I'm not saying that for the next few days we will be in the green, there is that gap to fill but something is up and the volume speaks for itself. All opinions are greatly appreciated ladies and gents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.